An Eastern European Vacation in Wisconsin Dells
The moment you pull up to Cliffside Resort you’ll know the most spectacular amenity of all is the scenic view to Lake Delton. The resort is perched on a sandstone cliff that hugs the shore of the lake, and much of the activity centers around the water.
Heated indoor and outdoor pools overlooking the lake. You’ll share the outdoor pool with a whimsical polar bear! There’s also a 60-foot waterslide. The indoor pool area includes a whirlpool and sauna. Along with the view to the lake, be sure to look up from the indoor pool to see intricate wood carvings.
Lakeside picnic areas with grills and bonfire pits, perfect for favorite summertime meals, catching-up conversations and star gazing into the night.
A front-row seat to the famous Tommy Bartlett Ski Show staged directly across the lake from the resort.
Piers for fishing and docking your boat. There is a boat launch just one minute down the road from the resort. Once winter sets in, try ice fishing on the lake.
Sandy beach and swimming.
Paved walking and bike path that runs the full circumference of Lake Delton.
Waterpark passes per registered guest to Noah’s Ark Outdoor Waterpark. (Seasonal Memorial Weekend - Labor Day Weekend) Plus lots of coupons to area attractions and restaurants – just ask at check-in.
Inquire about rentals from Lake Delton Watersports. They are our preferred provider for canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, pontoon boats, wave runners and ski boats.
Game room with pool table and games. Be sure to pet the mounted deer at the entrance door!
Gathering room, available by reservation, with fully stocked commercial-style kitchen, ideal for family reunions and group meals.
A common laundry area to put you ahead of laundry when you return home.
Fitness room, small but well equipped.
Free parking. That applies to cars and boat trailers.
Meticulously maintained gardens. Be sure to stop and enjoy the fragrant angel trumpet flowers just outside the office door when you check in.
10 Helpful Hints
- 1. Pack thirsty beach towels to spread out on the sandy beach.
- 2. Don’t forget suntan lotion and sunglasses. Our pools face the lake and get lots of sunshine.
- 3. Bring a cooler stocked with your favorite foods and beverages. You can store perishables in the mini-fridge in your room.
- 4. We have grilling utensils and free charcoal for guests.
- 5. Purchase firewood for bonfires right at our office.
- 6. Bring your fishing poles for some leisurely fishing off the dock.
- 7. There is ample opportunity to stay active – bike paths, running routes, swimming, walking trails - so bring along exercise clothes and gear.
- 8. Use our laundry room – and return home with clean clothes.
- 9. Bring your laptop or tablet, not for work purposes but to view movies on the large flat-screen TV in your room.
- 10. If you have binoculars, bring them along for great scenery of Lake Delton, and a great view of the stage and ski performances at the Tommy Bartlett Show.